Rotator Phone Interview
RotatorSurvey allows you to transform a simply list of questions in a complete phone data collection system. Rotator is definitely one of the friendliest CATI system on the market (CATI: Computer Assisted Telephone Interview). All definitions that you make on the Modeler, such as questions, options, instructions, skips, validation marks, etc. will be equally considered at the phone interview. All advanced features available for a PAPI survey including skips and flow formulas can be also used to control the phone interview. In order to make a more fluid and interesting interview, you may insert in a question the response given by the subject in previous one. Rotator performs a comprenhensive control of the calls made by telephone operators, the control fields include: phone number, name of the Subscriber status of the call, duration in minutes, number of attempts made, name of the operator, day, hour, future contacts, among others. The interviews can be planned for a specific day or time and the system will remind the operator when that should be performed. The system has no limits in the number of operators to be used, however the more operators you define, the more requiriment of hardware you might have.
Rotator CATI Surveys offers:
- Simplicity: At Rotator we have evaluated several systems to create telephone surveys and we have taken the best of these system and discarded those cumbersome, expensive parts or those that create dependency on third parties. Since our purpose is to seek the simplicity, user-friendliness and the elegance of the minimal, in such a way that any person regardless of his/her level of knowledge can be productive in minutes.
- Minimal training required: The friendliness of Rotator, allow that any person can create simple or complex questionnaires quickly and efficiently and put them into production on record time with a minimal training.
- Intelligent Survey management: While the interview is being conducted, Rotator performs hundreds of validations to ensure that the questionnaire is being administered with the specifications programed and the quaility expected.
- Scalability: Rotator was designed to scale from an architecture "on a network", which supports mid-sized surveys with a quite few operators, up to be virtualized or used on "Terminal Servers" supporting in this way large surveys with hundreds of telephone operators and even with remote operators located anywhere in the world.
- Process Supervision: Rotator provides reports that show the evolution of the survey process and the productivity achieved by the survey team, providing indicators that monitor the efficiency and the effectiveness of each operator as well as the consolidated team.
- No Internet is required: Rotator does not necessarily depend on the availability of Internet services to operate correctly, the application was designed to run on PCs or on Windows servers without requiring necessarily to be connected to the internet, this benefit allow you to maximize the security of the data and the availability of the product. In this sense our CATI solution does not require the Web to operate. However in the case that internet connection does exists at the point of the interview, you could activate additional services for your survey, like the possiblity of e-mail sending, etc.
- Affordable price: Among the professional tools available in the market to automate telephone surveys today (CATI, WinCati) Rotator excels by its affordable price and its flexible on-demand licensing scheme.
- Intuitive, easy to use, friendly: Rotator stands out for its ease-to-use and user-friendliness interfases, enabling immediate productivity of the entire team; supervisors, operators and administrators.
THE RECORDING OF THE INTERVIEWS
To simplify the system and make it more accessible to our users, Rotator does not perform the recording of the voice of the interviews. However, we know that many customers require voice recordings for the verification of the effective execution of the calls, or for taking isolated cases and study them separately. For these requirements, our recommendation is to use an independent system for call recording, which can be installed on a separate computer whose unique function will be the recording of the outgoing calls. An example of these systems is "VERSADIAL": www.versadial.com, a company that offers a hardware (card), which attaches to a PC and turns it into a low-cost call recording facility. Please click on this link to learn more about this interesting product.
Click on this link to learn more about the ephone interview with Rotator.