Offline CAPI Surveys
THE BASICS OF A MOBILE OFFLINE SURVEY
Rotator provides the basic functionality required by typical mobile interviews to be conducted through operators or interviewers in the field. These devices do not require being online, since the questionnaire and the data collected will reside in the memory of each device. The basic features provided by the software are:
- Scripts for opening and closing the CAPI interview (Verbatim)
- Single choice questions
- Multiple choice questions
- Short text questions
- Opinion text questions
- Numerical questions
- Code to tag questions
- Validation of Min-Max values for numeric questions
- Validation of Min-Max values for date questions
- Validation of Min-Max values for time questions
- Validation of text, email, phone, Ids, fixed width masks, etc.
- Validation of "Don't know/No answer"
- Validation of "Does not apply"
- Validation of "All of the above"
- Validation of "None of the above"
- Validation of "Another, Specify"
- Skip logic of questions
- Warnings to operators based on conditions
- Mandatory filling
- Randomness of choices
- Hierarchy of choices
- Skip to questions
- Start interview
- Edit interview
- Save interview
- Delete interview
- List of interviews done
- Advance to the next question
- Return to the previous question
- Jump to a especific question
- Date and time of the interview
- Duration in minutes
- Responsible user
- Login and passwords
- Consolidation of the data in a central repository.
ADVANCED FEATURES OF THE MOBILE CAPI SURVEY
Rotator supports advanced features for the CAPI Mobile Interview, which add extra functionality required by most Market Research Firms. Most of these features are not easily supported by most Android Survey solutions that we have evaluated so far.
- Questions type "Single choice selection tables"
- Questions type "Multiple choice selection tables"
- Questions type "Sequential tables (Rooster or carousel)" questions
- Questions type Order selection
- Advanced flow of the interview (IF THEN ELSE) formulas
- Filter formulas of questions
- Use of a predefinded "Base of participants": For surveys with probabilistic sample desing, where the demographics of the participants are known.
- Assigment of each interview to a specific operator
- Support of continuous studies such us "Panels" and "Pulses"
- Smart Verbatim (For example: Why do you prefer the TOYOTA brand?) Being "Toyota" the answer to a previous question)
- Preview of the data collected by each interview.
- Preview of the whole data collected in reports or charts.
- Possibility of attaching images, sounds and videos to questions.
- Inconsistencies formulas to detect contradictions.
- Add notes of the interviewer .
MORE ADVANCED OPTIONS FOR THE MOBILE INTERVIEW SUPPORTED BY THE SOFTWARE
- Geolocation of the Interview.
- Add signture of the interviewer
- Add signture of the interviewee
- Suspend the interview and document the reasons.
- Postpone the interview to another day or to another time.
- Remind pending appointments
More about "RotatorSurvey Mobile Interview "