A cost-effective offline CAPI Survey Software
RotatorSurvey Mobile interview is the CAPI module of the Rotator platform, designed for surveys that require the use of mobile devices in the field, such as Tablets, Smartphones, celular telephones (cel phones), notebooks or Laptops. This powerful, yet inexpensive module provides easy-to-use, but powerful interfaces to achieve a high level of efficiency, data quality and low cost through the entire data collection process. The task of creating an offline mobile survey with RotatorSurvey, starts with the use of the module called "Rotator Study Modeler", which offers a great flexibility, and speed and very fair price. It assist the researcher in the design of the complete interview, its planning and administration. Once the questionnaire has been created, you can upload it to the cloud and then downloaded to any mobile device you have. The questionnaire downloaded to the mobile device is very readable, easy to use and powerful.
THE BASICS OF A MOBILE OFFLINE SURVEY
Rotator provides at a ressonable cost the basic functionality required by typical CAPI mobile interviews to be conducted through operators or interviewers in the field. Devices do not require to be online, since the questionnaire and the data collected will reside in the memory of each device. The basic features provided by the our software are:
- Scripts for opening and closing the interview (Verbatim)
- Single choice questions
- Multiple choice questions
- Short text questions
- Opinion text questions
- Numerical questions
- Validation of Min-Max values for numeric questions
- Validation of Min-Max values for date questions
- Validation of Min-Max values for time questions
- Validation of text, email, phone, Ids, fixed width masks, etc.
- Validation of "Do not know/No answer"
- Validation of "No applicable"
- Validation of "All of the above"
- Validation of "None of the above"
- Validation of "Another, Specify"
- Skip logic of questions
- Warnings to operators based on conditions
- Mandatory filling
- Randomness of choices
- Hierarchy of choices
- Skip to questions
- Start interview
- Edit interview
- Save interview
- Delete interview
- List of interviews done
- Advance to the next question
- Return to the previous question
- Jump to a especific question
- Date and time of the interview
- Duration in minutes
- Responsible user
- Login and passwords
- Consolidation of the data in a central repository.
- More other features that allows you to save money and time
ADVANCED FEATURES OF THE CAPI SURVEY AT REDUCED COST
Rotator supports advanced features for the CAPI Mobile Interview, which add extra functionality required by most Market Research Firms. Most of these features are not easily supported by most moderate priced Survey solutions that we have evaluated so far. For those with a tight budget demanding advanced features, our survey low price software tool provide:
- Questions type "Single choice selection tables"
- Questions type "Multiple choice selection tables"
- Questions type "Sequential tables (Rooster or carousel)" questions
- Questions type Order selection
- Hirarchical text questions
- Advanced flow of the interview (IF THEN ELSE) formulas
- Filter formulas of questions
- Use of a predefinded "Base of participants": For surveys with probabilistic sample desing,
where the demographics of the participants are known.
- Assigment of each interview to a specific operator
- Support of continuous studies such us "Panels" and "Pulses"
- Smart Verbatim (For example: Why do you prefer the TOYOTA brand?) Being "Toyota" the answer
to a previous question)
- Preview of the data collected by each interview.
- Preview of the whole data collected in reports or charts.
- Possibility of attaching images, sounds and videos to questions.
- Inconsistencies formulas to detect contradictions.
- Add notes of the interviewer.
- Hundred of features found in less economical softwares, but at a very low price.
MORE ADVANCED OPTIONS FOR THE MOBILE INTERVIEW SUPPORTED BY OUR CAPI SURVEY MODULE
- Geolocation of the Interview.
- Add signture of the interviewer